What Are the Most Common Residential Cleaning Services?
No matter what project a restoration service undertakes, residential cleaning services end up being an essential element. It's crucial to have a highly trained team of cleaning technicians and offer a one-stop-shop solution for a full-service restoration company to succeed. Team members must be accredited in various aspects of recovery and renewal. The team at SERVPRO has, in fact, been trained in and through the following:
- Biohazard recovery
- UFT (upholstery and fabric cleaning)
- OCT (odor control)
- CCT (carpet cleaning)
- IICRC (cleaning and restoration certification)
- Institute of Inspection
Common Types of Residential Cleaning
At SERVPRO, we've encountered just about everything! There are some residential clean-up jobs more common than others, however. A handful of these include the following:
- Biohazard and sewage clean-up – To provide you and your home with deep cleaning services, our experts are ready to be of assistance in the clean up of biohazard materials, sewage, and more.
- Odor removal – To effectively deodorize your home, sufficient knowledge may not be possessed by your average cleaning service. Fortunately, for the removal of unwanted odors, our residential cleaning services take advantage of SERVPRO’s expertise and training.
- Air duct cleaning – Though seldom thought of as crucial, your home's air ducts should be cleaned on a regular basis. Not only can proper cleaning help ensure better breathability for the air your family inhales, but your home’s cooling and heating efficiency could be improved as well.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – Our cleaning services for upholstery and carpet get out the dirt you see, and so much more. Deep down dirt, dust, odors, etc. will be removed through our very thorough process. To freshen up your home and brighten a room, our deep cleaning furniture and carpet services can make all the difference.
Any residential cleaning service that also deals with full-service restoration may be expected to do a number of jobs. At SERVPRO, we are capable of being of assistance where mold, fire, water, and other loss incidents are concerned. This can even include cases of vandalism.
What if, for instance, your home was damaged but is also being put up for sale soon? Our experts would inspect the damage and immediately determine its extent. Given the situation at hand, we would know expedited repairs were of the utmost importance. To replace damaged areas, repaint, repair, etc., we can work with the contractor to get the job done. Before you know it, your home will be restored to its former beauty.
Residential Cleaning and More
We are so much more than a residential cleaning service! Overall, related cleaning services offered by SERVPRO include the following:
- Commercial cleaning services
- Building services
- Graffiti and vandalism
- Crime scene and trauma
- Toilet and sewage overflow
- Odor removal
- Blinds and drapes
- Certified cleaning services
- Walls, floors, and ceilings
- Upholstery and carpet
- HVAC and air ducts
SERVPRO When You Need Residential Cleaning Services
Have you had a sewage backup? Was your home damaged due to a storm? If you need sewage clean-up, odor removal, air duct cleaning, upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning, or some other form of residential cleaning, we want to be your one-stop-shop location.
Contact us now!