Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Lower Manhattan provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. Whenever you need us we will be there rain or shine. When Hurricane Sandy hit back in 2012 we worked around the clock to help assist with all the chaos caused. We want you to know that you can always count on us to attend to your needs. Pipe burst at 3 a.m.? We'll be there, you can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan for it NOW.
The SERVPRO ERP Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (732) 805-9944
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Somerset County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.