How Often Does Your Branchburg Commercial Business’ Carpets Need to be Cleaned?
When it comes to your business, first impressions are everything and cleanliness is next to godliness.
Customers and clients want to enter into a building that looks clean and pristine, and clean carpets in the entryway, lobby, etc. - are a crucial element to instilling customer confidence.
But how often do your Branchburg commercial business’ carpets need to be cleaned? Every business is unique.
Here are some specific examples of carpet cleaning schedules:
- Churches - at least once a year, have a thorough cleaning and protecting done. Depending on the size, multiple cleanings can be done on entrances during the year.
- Schools - every 3-6 months.
- Office buildings - every 6 months to annually, office buildings should clean their carpets. You must also consider what kind of dirt is being tracked in by employees and customers, as well as the number of employees and customers coming in on a daily basis.
- Retail stores - every 3-6 months.
- Nursing homes/medical facilities - Regarding the sanitation and cleaning of healthcare facilities, there are numerous regulations. It has never been more important, considering the increased awareness of airborne contaminants today, for healthcare facilities to increase their deep carpet cleaning schedules.
- Bars/restaurants - at least quarterly, carpets should be cleaned and protected in bars and restaurants. Among other things, kitchen grease that gets tracked through ad spills make this an essential duty.
Let SERVPRO of West Somerset County clean your commercial carpeting and more. At SERVPRO, we can also help with upholstery cleaning, should you feel you can benefit from that. When it comes to commercial cleaning, in fact, we cover all the bases. WE service military and government buildings, industrial and manufacturing locations, high-rise residential buildings, big box/large retail stores, hotels/motels, restaurants, and much more.
Reach out with any and all of your questions and inquiries: (732) 805-9944
About SERVPRO Team Harvey
SERVPRO of Lower Manhattan is proudly owned by Lance and Jennifer Harvey - a husband and wife duo that owns three other SERVPRO locations, including SERVPRO of Lower Manhattan, SERVPRO of Hoboken/Union City, and SERVPRO of Aberdeen/Holmdel.
We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it “like it never even happened.”