The Hillsborough Fire Dept. Calls on SERVPRO
When the Hillsborough (Flagtown) Fire Department had a wet firehouse due to a faulty water heater they called on SERVPRO® to come to dry them out.
The Fire Department discovered that their water heater had failed on a Friday morning, damaging their kitchen and other areas. SERVPRO of West Somerset County was on site within an hour of the call and began right away to remove as much water as possible. Unfortunately, not all the wet structure could be saved, so our crew worked over the weekend to remove the damaged materials. We put our drying equipment in place to remove moisture from what could be saved. On Tuesday the firehouse was clean and dry and ready to be rebuilt.